Looking for a Great Knee Brace?
If you found your way here, it’s probably because you have a pair of knees. Well. At least one knee. And you’re wondering one of two things. One, you are playing sports or other type of physical activity, like being on your feet all day. You want to make sure that your knees stay healthy and pain free. For that, a knee brace might be just what you need to protect and support your knees.
Why you might need a knee brace
Maybe something may have happened to your knee, like you twisted it playing basketball. Or you ran a lot and now your knee hurts, or you were doing some sport or other and you fell on your knee or somehow it got banged up. However, it might be that you are over 40, and notice your knees are acting up, they’re feeling kinda achy and you want to do something about it. Whatever the reason, you should check out the For-Knees, compression knee brace with magnetic therapy and tourmaline natural warmth built in.
But don’t take my word for why you should buy this. Check out this guy, who I met at a party.
Never met him before. So we’re talking and he asked me about my business and I say, I sell a knee support to help people with knee issues. And he says, “Hmmm…I had a knee problem and a friend of mine named Robert gave me his, and it worked! NO more knee pain!”. Well, guess what, his friend is also my friend, an 80 year old guy, whom I had given the knee sleeve to, and when my new acquaintance (we’ll call him Gary)tried them, it solved his problem.
Here is what he had to say:
Now, I have to state up front:
I am not promising the world. These don’t work for everybody. If you are seriously overweight, your legs are probably too big for these to fit well. Plus, did you know that your knees bear 4 times the actual weight of your body? That’s because all your weight is concentrated in one area—where the bones meet in the middle of your leg, that hinge joint we call the knee. That means, for every pound you’re overweight, it’s like 4 extra pounds to your knee. So before you try to solve your problem with a knee brace, you simply MUST lose weight.
The other thing is that if you really have a serious knee issue, like seriously torn cartilage, ACL, meniscus, and so on, these might help some (they have helped my knees), but if you’ve got serious pain, see a doctor.
That said, if you are trying to protect your knees during sports, or your knees ache, that may be due to osteoarthritis –that is very common with people over 40. Or if you feel you knees need some support due to a sprain, things like that, then give these a try.
- MAGNETIC KNEE SUPPORT WITH COMPRESSION AND INFRARED WARMTH- Our knee sleeves have tourmaline (a semi precious mineral) fibers woven into them that reflect back your body's warmth as Far Infrared Rays (FIRs) to help relieve joint pain and arthritis, reduce muscle pain and spasms, and counteract joint stiffness and Raynaud's Syndrome.
- INCLUDES 13 STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED SUPERMAGNETS - There are 13 super magnets with a rating of 1,000 - 1,200 Gauss (0.1 - 0.12 Tesla), strategically positioned around our knee brace. Chinese medicine says magnets can help relieve pain and aid healing.
- STRONG SUPPORT WITH HIGH COMPRESSION - Our magnetic knee supports are a blend of breathable, stretchable cotton yarn, latex yarn, and tourmaline fiber for maximum comfort, with a thick weave which 'hugs your knee".
- IDEAL FOR ATHLETES AND THOSE WITH KNEE PAIN - Whether you enjoy outdoor activities (e.g. hiking / walking), sports (e.g. basketball, golf, jogging, tennis), or indoor activities (e.g. yoga), or you have painful knees (e.g. because of arthritis, you are awaiting meniscus tear treatment, or recently had surgery), or you just want to protect your knees before they cause problems, our For-Knees knee braces can help improve your quality of life.
- AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES AND EASY TO MAINTAIN - Small (11 - 13 inches, or 28 - 33 cm), and Medium / Large (13 - 17 inches or 33 - 43 cm). Note that these measurements should be taken around the knee from the middle of the kneecap. To clean your knee braces, wash them by hand in cool water, using mild a soap, then hang to dry (but do not expose to heat).
Here’s what’s in the cotton elastic magnetic compression knee brace with tourmaline:
✔ COMFORT FIT FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: For-Knees compression knee brace. Made with breathable cotton, latex yarn and tourmaline fiber, our knee support sleeves offer great support
✔ MAGNETIC THERAPY: 13 1200 Gauss supermagnets stimulate circulation to draw iron rich blood cells deep into affected muscles and tissue, encourage pain relief and stimulate healing of sore joints & muscles.
✔ TOURMALINE ENHANCED WITH NANOTECHNOLOGY: This new technology stores your body heat, reflects back as far infrared warmth to relief arthritis,reduce muscle pain and spasm, counteract joint stiffness and Raynaud’s Syndrome
✔ IDEAL AID FOR OUTDOOR OR SPORTING ACTIVITIES: The For-Knees compression brace is perfect for anyone looking to diminish joint & muscle pain experienced during such activities as; Jogging, Tennis, Basketball, Golf, Yoga, or Simply Walking.
Right now, you can get a 25% discount off the list price at Amazon, by using the promotional code, D25F1525
Be sure to write the coupon code down right now, so you’ll remember at checkout. D25F1525
To get yours, click Right Here.
Last update on 2019-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API